Friday, February 3, 2012

The Rocks Cry Out!

Have you ever read a passage in the bible and it stood out to you in a whole new way? I was doing my bible study from Time to Get Serious and ran across Psalm 19

Psalm 19:1-2 The heavens declare the Glory of God; the skies proclaim the work of his hands. Day after day they pour forth his speech; night after night they display his knowledge.

How Glorious our God! God doesn't have to take time to prove his existence. The world is shouting his Glory! I am reminded of Luke 19:40;
"I tell you," he replied, "if they keep quiet, the stones will cry out. I don't want to rocks to cry out in my place but they already do.

My youngest saw the sunset the other day and the sky was so pink. She asked; "How can the sky be pink?" The answer is "God!" By the time I got a picture it wasn't as pink but you can see how it spread across the sky. I remember when I lived in Phoenix I would make sure to see the sun setting each night. (I was driving many times during the sunset). I reminded myself to see the beauty of God and thank Him during those times. The universe declares his wonders every day! Let's take the time to notice and Thank God!

No comments:

Post a Comment