Monday, March 19, 2012

Josh Wilson - I Refuse




I woke up with this song playing in my head as if I was singing it in myself. I almost wanted to start singing as soon as I opened my eyes! It was the craziest thing.

I wonder if it has anything to do with the book I'm reading!? Living A Life of Fire by Reinhard Bonnke. I had never heard of him until about a month ago. But I got the privilege to listen to him speak (which was very basic, to the point and easy to understand). Now I am reading his book and who could question God?

I want that fire! I want to hear the voice of God like that! I want to be used! This is the chorus of this song;


So...If you say move, it's time for me to follow through
and do what I was made to do.
Show me who you are.
I don't wanna life like I don't care.
I don't want to say another empty prayer.
I refuse to
sit around and wait for someone else
to do what God has called me to do myself.
I could choose not to move
But I Refuse!!!"



This is Reinhard Bonnke's ministry...


http://youtu.be/Tm0ajWErYLg

No comments:

Post a Comment