Friday, March 2, 2012

Walking A Life On Your Knees

While he was till speaking, a bright cloud enveloped them, and a voice from the cloud said,
'This is my Son, whom I love; with him I am well pleased. Listen to him!"
When the disciples heard "Get up," he said.
"Don't be afraid." When they looked up,
they saw no one except Jesus. Matthew 17:5-8

Have you ever been in the presence of God that is so strong it brings you to tears or maybe takes you to your knees? You feel His presence so thick around you and you would love to just stay there? I know I have! It's the most incredible place to be. With our creator, the one who loves us more than anything in life. In this passage in Matthew the disciples; Peter, James and John saw the "Glory" of God and they fell to their knees.

In our daily life I don't always have that feeling. It usually happens in worship during a church service, or when you go away for a special event. But God is with us even in the car, while we cook dinner, drive the kids to school. The small moments with God are just as important as the ones that bring you to your knees. God is God at all times. My walk in life is my service to God and I want it to reflect Him!

We worship a living God. He is moving a breathing in our lives today. We have a privilege to bring glory to the most glorious Being in the universe. What are you going to do today that will glorify God?*



*Time to Get Serious by Tony Evans

No comments:

Post a Comment